Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Sofa King Invasion of Ocean Beach



The Lessard's came to Ocean Beach!! On tuesday, almost all of my family trekked out to Ocean Beach. Scoot, Ama, Cassie, JP and Jill, Nat and CC, Amanda and Jeanine all ferried over to see me and spend the day. We walked th 2 1/2 blocks to the beach, fortunately it was low tide and set up the chairs, blanket, umbrellas and paraphenalia. The kids immediately ran to the water. Jellyfish and sealice were also visiting Ocean Beach so we kept rinsing off alot. The kids got hungry so Scoot and I took them up to the Sandbar where I work for some kids meals. Pizza, hotdogs, chicken fingers and a couple of Rocket Fuels later we were off back to the beach. Jeanine had to leave early for work, so I set her up with a Rocket Fuel and said goodbye. When the adults got hungry, we packed up our gear and headed back to the Sandbar for sofa king good food and drink. Everyone ate and drank and had some laughs. I just want to thank my family for loading up and coming out to see me. I miss them all alot this summer and it meant alot to me. To those of you who couldnt make it out here - you were missed. We had a great day !! Sofa King great day!!!

2 comments:

Angie Lessard said...

Sounds like you all had a great time...personally I'm ready to see the missing part of my family. But I'm glad they got to come for the whole week and also spend some time with you!

The pics are great!

ChefMichele said...

You were missed!! Cant wait to see you Sept 30th...